JLC International offers the best beverage flowmeters in the industry. The flowmeters come complete with high-performance and competitive pricing.
Beverage flowmeters of the Series 300-010 are designed specifically for the drinks dispense industry, including beers, sodas and wines. These flowmeters provide active performance with flows that are able to range up to 15 lpm (3.96 gpm).
The meters have completely non-metallic wetted components, which makes beverage flowmeters the ideal choice for metering food-based products and even ultra-pure water. The bearings are made of sapphire in order to provide long life as well as reliability, wherein, the body is molded in a choice of thermoplastics (PVDF as standard). The ‘O’ ring seal is typically Viton™, but may be any elastomer.
At the heart of the beverage flowmeters is a precision turbine that rotates freely on robust sapphire bearings and contains chemically resistant ceramic magnets. The principle of operation is very simple.
- A jet of liquid is directed at the free running Pelton wheel turbine in a specially shaped chamber.
- The rotation of the rotor with its magnets is detected through the chamber wall by a Hall Effect detector.
- The output is a stream of NPN pulses. The output frequency of these pulses is directly proportional to flow rate and the total number of pulses the volume has passed.
- The frequency output is readily interfaced with most electronic controllers, displays, or recording devices.
- The combination of materials and technology ensures a product with a higher life expectancy and reliable operation throughout.
Beer Flowmeter Totalizer Series 310
The beer meter totalizer series 310 is designed primarily for beer measurement. This indicating flowmeter Series 310 is a stand-alone product that shows the amount of liquid dispensed since the last reset. The unit can only be zeroed using a handheld programmer (key-fob) that works with single indicators or groups of devices in a number of different locations.
The key-fob is not just a simple switch, but an effective instrument in its own right, since poking a metal object in the connector on the display unit will not reset it. This programmer can be made to work with single units or in groups of devices in a number of establishments.
The meter must have power to work, but should the device be disconnected, the display will flash when power is restored, and will continue to do so until the unit is reset using the programmer. This is to indicate to an absent operator tampering or a temporary power loss. The beer flowmeter Series 310 will remember the total at power down and continue incrementing from that point when the power is restored. The beer meter totalizer series 310 is an optimal choice for reliable measurement.
JLC International not only provides these effective tools, but also has many other tools for measurement in multiple different industries. If you’re looking for the best beverage flowmeters in the industry, please look no further than our selection here at JLC International. Along with our leading products, we also provide services, including live support, to help you make the most out of your JLC International purchases.
Beer Flow Meter with Digital Totalizer
Titan Series 310
- Flow range: 0.132 to 2.64 gpm (0.5 to 10.0 l/min)
- Temperature: 0 – 40 °C (32 – 104 °F)
- Non volatile memory
- Reset / zero with handheld key fob only
- Protection class IP65 (Nema 4X)
- 3/8″ Push on pipe connector
Please note: Manual data files can be quite large, please be patient while downloading.
The manuals are for information purposes only and shouldn’t be used for operating the instrument